8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Why am I writing all this?

I'm a tennis fan played tennis for a couple years but not so seriously, just know how to hit a forehand a backhand and how to approach the net. (don't remember having a fancy point with a volley though) And I have been trying to follow what's going on in the tennis world. As all the other bloggers, I'd like to share my opinions about some stuff that I find interesting, related to the tennis of course and try to comment on what's happening on the court.

Sometimes, I will try to write about the used statistics in tennis matches, whether they really give us some practical information or  how they sometimes might be misguiding and how to improve them if it is possible to do so.

My main aim would be to convey you my thoughts about what I really saw on the court rather than what I read or hear about the out-of-the-court activities or trophy collections of the players. (sometimes I might break my rules though, it is always nice to praise your favorite player, when he sets a new record :))





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder